With Black Friday upon us and the Holiday season sneaking up fast, we at Project Strength have compiled a list of some of our fitness favorites we cannot live without. We hope you find this list useful for gifting to the fitness lovers in your life and maybe snag a few things for yourself. 🙂
HAPPY SHOPPING FRIENDS!!!
1. Blender bottles w/compartment for powders or snacks.
2. Goodr sunglasses; cheap, good quality and many fun colors/patters. (Goodr.com)
3. Tifosi sunglasses; cheap, good quality, great for running.
4. Oofos recovery sandals; great for post-workout, sore feet and hard sufaces indoors. (Amazon.com)
5. Hoka Bondi 6; great comfort running shoe. (Hokaoneone.com)
6. Adidas Ultraboost; great running shoe for logging miles, many fun color combos. (Adidas.com)
7. Junk Earwarmer Headbands; (Junkbrands.com)
8. Noxgear Tracer 360; advanced visibility gear. (Noxgear.com)
9. Oiselle Runner Trucker hat. (Oiselle.com)
10. Oiselle Flyout Tights; warm tights for cold weather running. (Oiselle.com)
11. Born Primitive Rest Day Jogger’s; most comfortable pant ever, many colors. (Bornprimitive.com)
12. 5.11 Tactical Gym Bag for the men. (511tactical.com)
13. Born Primitive Double Take Booty Short; squat proof and 100 different colors/patterns/styles. (Bornprimitive.com)
14. Brita Fill & Go Active water bottle w/filter. (Amazon.com)
15. TRX Suspension Trainer; great for at home and for travel. (Amazon.com)
16. Basic Knit Gloves; stash them everywhere, cheap, available in bulk packs on Amazon.com
17. Gone For a Run Bibfolio and Medal display; great for runners, triathletes, etc. (Amazon.com)
18. TriggerPoint GRID foam roller. (Amazon.com)
19. Fit Simplify Resistance Loops; great for lower body warm-ups/work. (Amazon.com)
20. Bombas socks; a comfort focused sock and apparel brand with a mission to help those in need. One purchased = one donated. Long run approved even!
21. Run Fast. Cook Fast. Eat Slow. Cookbook; nourishing recipes in under 30 min. (Amazon.com)